My Unique Approach
I am an ontological life coach. Ontology is the study of being. What that means is in addition to facilitating and managing your projects and goals with velocity, I am equipped to get to the root of the underlying beliefs that are standing in your way. As human beings, we naturally continuously create interpretations of life events and interactions with others and we turn them into stories and beliefs that disempower us and undermine our success. Some of these beliefs are obvious and others are blind spots that you donâ€™t even know exist. As your coach, I point out your blind spots. Together, we dismantle the beliefs that prevent you from achieving what is most important to you and transform them so that they actually empower, excite, and motivate you to get to the next level. To help you stay on track, I am also your accountability partner and cheerleader.
How Coaching Works
Coaching is a rewarding and empowering progression. First, we will figure out where you are in your life and what you want. We then create an action plan and set you into action. We use our sessions to coach around what gets in your way while you are in action.
The Impact of Coaching
Coaching is a powerful process that can change what is predictable for you and take you into a new territory of creativity and possibility in your life. Often our attention is outside of ourselves and on life circumstances, or on what other people do and donâ€™t do.
Coaching takes the process inward, and we focus on what you can control. My coaching process is from the inside out. As you shift, grow, and expand your capacity, the results in your life will too.
Together, we dismantle the beliefs that prevent you from achieving what is most important to you and transform them so that they actually empower, excite, and motivate you to get to the next level.
You can be coached on anything you want. When we start working together, I will provide you with a list of examples of coaching projects that you many want to consider. To determine which area(s) of your life you want coaching in, see below:
- Are you looking to change or start a new career?
- Do you know what you want but donâ€™t know how to get there?
- Maybe you donâ€™t know what you want and you need clarity to figure it out.
- Perhaps you need help with transitioning in your job.
- Do you want better results with what you are already doing?
Financial health and goals
- How are your finances working for you?
- What are your financial goals?
- How financially healthy are you?
Fulfillment, joy, and satisfaction
- How inspired are you?
- What level of fun are you having in your life?
- What is most meaningful to you in your life? Are these things present in your life now?
- What is your level of fulfillment in your life?
- What are your levels of joy and satisfaction?
- What are your passions? To what level are they present in your life right now?
- How does your living environment work for you?
- Do you have a current romantic relationship? Perhaps you donâ€™t have one and want one. If you have one, is it meaningful and fulfilling to you? Would you like to take your relationship to another level?
- How is your relationship with yourself?
- Are you happy on a consistent basis?
- How are your relationships with your family? What dynamic would you like to see more of? Less of?
- How are your relationships with friends?
Health and well-being
- How would you rate your body?
- How would you rate your physical and mental health?
- Do you have a goal for your body but donâ€™t know how to get there?
- Do you need more balance in your life? More peace?
- Do you live each day with your lifeâ€™s purpose in mind?
- Are you clear on the purpose of your life?
- Are you living a life that is in alignment with your deepest and most meaningful values?
The Coach and Client Relationship
As coach and client we are partners. I am also your accountability partner and cheerleader, and facilitate the calls and sessions. I coach you around problems and roadblocks. I point out your blind spots taking you through tools and exercises that you will have to use for the rest of your life. I am trained to listen at a deep level and to ask you powerful questions that provoke insight, clarity, and new possibilities for you. I also provide you with feedback.
As my client, you are in the driverâ€™s seat. You dictate the gradient and pace of our coaching. You steer the ship, design your goals, and live your life.
Privacy and Confidentiality
As a professional life coach I uphold the set ethics and guidelines of the International Coach Federation (ICF). Our coach and client relationship and all that it entails, such as coaching sessions and details of our work together, are 100% confidential.
Our sessions are a safe working space for you to explore you and your life. I encourage you to share at the level you wish. You are not required to speak on anything you donâ€™t want to.